Thursday, August 7, 2014

Above the Curve UH Purple

Today I have a beauty from Above the Curve Nail Lacquer called Ultra Holo Purple. I snatched up three of their ultra holos as soon as they came out and I was not disappointed. U.H. Purple is my favorite (so far).


As some may know, I've really been in to the holographic polishes lately, but I feel like it actually dates back to college when I fell head-over-heels in love with Sally Hansen's Fairy Dust Pink. I can't tell you how many comments I got while wearing that color. I still have it too - anyone want to see it? Leave a comment below if you do! Now on to the pictures!

I'll take any opportunity to pose with my posies when they are in full bloom! Shown here is 2 coats of UH Purple with no topcoat and in full sun. I tired to get a few angles to show off those stunning rainbows. Seriously, who can resist a polish that sparkles with rainbows? Not I!



I love holographic polishes in the sun!

So let me talk just a little bit about why I love Above the Curve (ATC) so much and what I think is so special about them. Polish Monster introduced me to this company and I am so very glad she did! ATC is a husband and wife duo which is pretty awesome in itself, but what is even more awesome is that $1 from EVERY bottle of polish sold is donated to Shriner's Hospitals for Children and also used help raise awareness for Scoliosis! Polish for a cause? Yep, I'm on board with that!

I hope you will check out ATC's etsy shop and give them a follow on their facebook page too!

And I was serious, if anyone wants to see swatches of my first holo love, SH Fairy Dust Pink, let me know. I'm happy to take requests.




No comments:

Post a Comment